Saturday, September 11, 2010

A new direction


There comes a time in one's life when one must realize what it is that they love to do and then figure out how to apply that into a potential career (in hopes that one will not hate their job for their entire life). You might be thinking, 'Wait, aren't you a photographer who, therefore, loves taking photos?' The answer to that question is yes and NO. There are many types of photography that I hate doing. So in an attempt to be proactive and figure out what part of the photographic world I can see myself fitting into, I've been doing some serious pondering, AND COOKING. I absolutely love food; I love to eat food, buy food, look at food, cook food, etc you get the idea. Therefore, I am going to give food photography a shot, no pun intended. So a description has been added to my blog title and it reads : Blogging by kelly C, an exploration in photography and culinary experimentation. Yes, culinary experimentation, because I am not in any way trained in any sort of culinary techniques, or food styling for that matter, which happens to be a HUGE part of photographing food. So here's my blog, doing what I love and getting down and dirty in my kitchen. Bon appetit!


No comments:

Post a Comment